Sign Up For My Newsletter To Get Suggestions, Encouragement And Resources To Help You On Your Accessible Marketing Journey In Your Inbox
I know figuring out how to market accessibly and disability inclusively can feel like a challenge. There’s a lot to learn, it can be challenging to fit in when you have limited time and not enough people are talking about it.
Which is why, I want to be a regular source of encouragement and support in your inbox to help you on your accessible marketing journey. In my newsletter I’ll share:
- Suggestions of accessibility changes you can make and advice for navigating barriers to working on accessibility
- Encouragement to keep you chipping away at making practical accessibility change and examples of digital marketers and online businesses doing it well
- Resources to help educate you, whether that’s free training I create, interviews with me on other peoples’ platforms or resources from other people I think you should know about.
Plus, as a newsletter subscriber you’ll get access to free trainings exclusively for you. Currently I have 2 resources available:
- Your Next Steps With Accessibility is a recorded webinar and written guide that’ll walk you through some of the barriers to working on accessibility and how to navigate them so you can create a plan to work on accessibility in a way that works for you.
- 3 Ways To Get Started With Accessible Marketing will guide you through 3 areas of accessible marketing and give you practical tips that you can implement right away.
My newsletter is primarily designed for digital marketers such as copywriters and marketing strategists and online educators such as course creators and coaches. But it’ll also be of value to anyone who runs an online business or creates any form of digital content. I create content to be relevant to all levels of experience, whether you’re just getting started with accessible marketing, are an experienced accessible marketer or anything in between.
I’m Rebecca Thorne, a disabled accessible marketing educator. I help digital marketers and online business owners become more accessible and disability inclusive so they can build more meaningful, respectful and profitable relationships with disabled audiences.
I combine my experience of working in marketing, running a small business and my lived and professional disability experience to bring you practical advice about how you can make accessibility and effective marketing work together.
I’m on a mission to make accessibility and disability inclusion an integral part of everyday marketing and everyday business.
Fill out the form below to subscribe to my newsletter and get my accessible marketing suggestions, encouragement and resources in your inbox. If you have any difficulties filling in the form or would like me to add you manually, email me at: